Saturday, December 26, 2009

From South Korea.

Jun and I are presently at a hostel in South Korea.  The lounge is small, but cozy and comfortable, and it's from here that I am writing a quick blog post. 
 
Yesterday was Christmas, and it was still depressing to be away from my friends and family.  Jun and I bickered for a solid percentage of the day, which was not helpful.  It happens.  We had a crab and cake on Christmas Eve, but we didn't particularly *celebrate* Christmas.  However, this year was still massively better than last year, as followers of this blog will be aware.  Holy God, it was horrible.
 
We hiked and rode rented bikes around this small town that we're staying in, and I got some pictures that I'm feeling hopeful about.  I'll need to see them in a large size to tell for sure...the tiny little camera screen doesn't reveal much.
 
South Korea is nice and it's interesting and I'll post more about it later, but right now I just miss my brother and sister-in-law's nice warm kitchen, and the warm love of my family.  Maybe next year.

No comments: