Thursday, June 3, 2010

Swimming.

So, I went back to the pool yesterday after a long respite. I'd had a nasty cold on and off for about a month or so, but it appears that I've kicked it...so, back to the pool. I'm sore today, but I'll survive. It's always interesting to go to the pool because I'm invariable the only white guy there and the other swimmers are always pretty curious about me. A couple of tattoos and piercings undoubtedly attract attention, in addition to the fact that I'm a) not Japanese and b) have body hair. I'm used to people staring a bit, but the intensity level definitely gets cranked up in situations where there aren't many clothes involved. It doesn't really bother me.

I've been creatively stagnating a bit, so it might be time for another music project. I'm planning on slowing down some Robert Johnson tracks, but that's actually pretty mindless in creative terms, so I'm thinking it might be about time for another original track. We'll see what happens.

No comments: