Thursday, June 11, 2009

So, my health apparently really sucks.

I went back to the doctor today. He looked at my throat and immediately put me on IV antibiotics, which was pretty swell. I've been having tonsillitis, which is not normally really all that serious. However, I've been fighting it for about 6 weeks or so, which is maybe a bit abnormal. I'm working with a theory that I have destroyed my immune system with all of the cheerfulness and 6-hours-a-day train riding and epic poverty that I have enjoyed so immensely since I got here.

Well, whatever. Things have been pretty good, of late, aside from the constant exhaustion (see destroyed immune system theory above). I think if I can make a point of getting enough sleep, I might just turn a whole corner on this whole Tokyo thing. After only 8 months of constant struggle. Exciting!

No comments: