Monday, February 2, 2009

So, about Ichikawa.

I live in Ichikawa, which is in Chiba. Chiba is on the east side of Tokyo, and I work on the west side of Tokyo. Tokyo, of course, is the largest city in the world.

If I am lucky, I can make it to work in about 1 hour and 10 minutes, door to door. However, 3 nights a week I also commute from work to other locations, usually about an additional half hour of travel, on the light side. On those 3 days, my commute approaches a total of 4 hours.

Additionally, I've just started working a second job, also on the west side of Tokyo, and that adds anywhere from 1 to 2.5 hours to the daily commute, depending on whether or not I am working at my other job on that day.

I am FUCKING moving. I'm on the verge of a major freakout. This shit is fucking ridiculous and I can't, I won't, do it any more. God. Damn. It. I have had it. I am outta here by March. Period.

1 comment:

K-Ren said...

Keep kicking Japan's ass Mister!