Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The date.

As previously noted, it is Golden Week in Japan, which means that I've had Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday off this week. Today is my last day of vacation, and I'm a bit sad about it. Fortunately, the weekend is only 2 days away.

I had a date on Monday with J...we'll just call her Jun. I think that's still anonymous enough. Anyway. Had a date with Jun. We went to Kamakura, which is a small town outside of Tokyo that is very famous for its many, many shrines and a 1000 year old gigantic Buddha. Jun and I went to a couple of shrines and then went to Chinatown in Yokohama. Normally, we'd probably have had a drink or two and then possibly some hanky-panky and then that'd probably be the end of the story, but it did not go according to the usual routine...

The date started 56 hours ago...it's still going.

No comments: