Saturday, December 13, 2008

Acupunture.

Yesterday I had a fairly epic session of acupuncture. My acupuncturist told me at one point that he had 20 needles in my back. Four of them were attached to a battery pack that sent frequent pulses of electricity into the muscle tissue, which causes it to contract...a bizarre, although not unpleasant sensation, to say the least.

I found a used-tech store that has everything from computer parts to musical instruments for cheap, so my nerd needs will be covered for the foreseeable future. One of my co-workers says that she knows several people who can get me set up in the clubs, so the DJ thing is starting to look like a real possibility. I am excited, but I want to take that slowly until I really get my feet under me.

Finally, I am working on a secret project that I will unveil, if all goes well, in the coming weeks. So far, it is looking good, but I have yet to see if Phase 2 of the project is workable. Stay tuned.

No comments: