Friday, December 5, 2008

Friday afternoon.

Tonight I have a Thanksgiving party to attend. It's a bit older crowd than the last one, so I'll probably be the youngest in attendance, but that's fine with me. More turkey! More stuffing! My weight has actually dropped below 200 for maybe the first time since I last lived in Iowa, so I think that I can afford to have an extra slice of turkey or two. I walk for about an hour a day and have subtracted a huge amount of calories (cheese and beer) from my diet, so the weight loss isn't surprising, but it is a little annoying because I will need to buy new pants soon if it keeps up. I probably need them now, or at least a new belt. Maybe I can punch a hole in this one.

Anway. I shall report on the Thanksgiving action later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now I know why I've been eating so much cheese and drinking so much beer...I just went over 200 for the 1st time ever...you owe me 1.
C.-