Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Dreams and waking.

If you've been following this blog, then you know I've been having severe jet lag since I got here, but today I made it to 7:00...a new record. I spent last night at Rebecca and Yasunori's place, and it is nice and dark in the room that they put me up in. So, I woke up at 5:30, per usual, but managed to make it back sleep fairly easily.

Of course, getting to sleep through that difficult window from 5:30 to 7 just means that I get to enjoy more of the weird, vivid dreams that were haunting me in Portland. I use the word "enjoy" loosely, but "weird" and "vivid" may be understatements. I could describe them, but, frankly, they're a little too personal for a public blog of this nature.

Today I get into my new digs...probably post an update on them later.

No comments: