Monday, October 20, 2008

Working...not quite yet, no.

Today went pretty well, aside from the horrible hangover. I got a lot done...completely polished up my resume and finished a cover letter and sent out an application to one of the bigger language schools in Japan. They responded almost immediately, requesting a resume and sending a questionnaire. The questionnaire, of course, was 37 pages long, so I spent a lot of time finishing that off, but, by this time tomorrow, I should have a good six or seven applications completed and out in the world.

I also managed to talk to my parents and my friend Karen. Sweet.

I have to edit a bunch of the most retarded webpages you've ever seen your life, so I should get to that. Maybe I'll throw in another post later, if I have the motivation.

This blog is now set to private, so if you are reading it, congratulations...you are cool.

No comments: